The accomplishments we have achieved over the past 15 years are as much YOURS as they are Growing Places’.
Without YOU none of this would have been possible.
Your decision to donate now will make you part of an network of passionate gardeners, volunteers, and agencies supporting Growing Places’ work.
YOU can be part of this evolution by joining our 15 Years & Growing Matching Gift Challenge now!
Your tax-deductible donation can be made via check or credit/debit card using the enclosed remittance envelope or online by visiting www.growingplaces.org.
We cannot fully express what your support and investment mean to Growing Places. Without the right words, we are left only with the two that come the closest: Thank You.
What your gift can give:
- $25 – Purchases supplies for a Garden-to-Table Cooking Class;
- $50 – Pays for seeds and plants;
- $75 – Buys lumber and hardware;
- $150 – Provides soil, amendments and seeds to get our Garden on the GO! on the road;
- $500 – Completes a three bed expansion to a Community Garden
- $1,500 – Kicks off a season in the Teaching Garden and learning for a lifetime!
1. ONE TIME donation: REMEMBER we can match this dollar-for-dollar for a limited time! Click DONATE button below
2. SUSTAINING DONORS: REMEMBER – we can match your monthly donation dollar-for-dollar for a limited time. Choose your monthly donation and Click on the SUBSCRIBE button below.
3. You can also make a donation by check. Make the check out to “Growing Places Garden Project”, and mail it to:
Growing Places Garden Project Inc.
325 Lindell Ave
Leominster, MA 01453
4. State of MA Employees may make a donation to Growing Places through COMECC (Commonwealth of MA Employees Charitable Campaign). Click here for more information.